X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Explosives is allways a good gift for bekkasei. We could have used it last week when the entire office had thier vacation, well I guess disconnecting the intercom just will have to do.

Comment

During the vacation you should have broken into the office and kidnap both laptops to enjoy 24/7 internet access for free. Just peel off the office stickers and the Koreans who might bother you about it (Is this one really yours??) can't beat you on that. Be carefull, don't screw up the sticker glue. Stick the stickers on a plastic plate so you can stick'em back easily and keep the machines all to yourself and your room mate. Even if you have your own laptop using the one from the office is a good idea, cause it doesn't matter to you if that one fills up with hanky panky viruses and stuff. Have fun, there is still the long winter vacation to come!

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Boy
        6 months havent even passed since i left that evil evil place (of doom, evil, more evil) and im going back again.

Maybe i ought to smuggle something inside ?
        What is wrong with you Danny Boy?? Are you a jackass masochist? You were the one on this forum last year who hated it so much. Japan is a very good idea, and I congratulate you on that, but you should go to Todai, Kindai, Tokai, Tsukaba or Osaka Dai instead. Don't waste your time again. One year filled with sochu and beer is enough. Life is short, and you never know when your bekka bike with no brakes crashes straight into a concrete wall!

Comment

LOL fair enough dude, im actually going to spend one week in Tokyo chilling out, but i gotta get down to Katsuura and see couple of friends i left behind. 2 of the bekkasei stayed, and one was my roomie. I cant pass up on the opportunity of seeing him taken to a hospital on alcohol poisoning :P .

Not to mention, i get to see the bekka suffer...and i can make fun of how they have to stay there for like 6 more months while i'll be leaving in a week etc. My emotional jiving and poking around is bound to break one or two of them. The ones that survive shall be made stronger and upon graduation will be drafted into my super-secret evil empire.
          Say i do have a need of a lawyer...if you happen to know anyone who is capable.
          Lack of moral fibre and/or sane mind is preffered.

Love (saying that to NorthernKendoka whose name is Love)
          As to explosives, cant you just buy one of those huge fire-works bags from 7-11 ?

Comment

Psychooo da yooo! You still got the right spirit, you are my hero Danny Boy! As their bekka senpai you have the moral obligation to mental coach this year's foreign legion of future kendo leaders into a smouldering plate of mashed potatoes! Keep up that beautifull tradition and the world we be a better place. Forget about fireworks, after six months of bekka course your kohai will be explosive enough. The ones that are still there by now have already passed the point of no-return, not even a ton of dynamite can succesfully compete with them!
            Last edited by Gonzo Nakayui; 18th August 2005, 01:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo Nakayui
              you are my hero Danny Boy!
              You are my hero Gonzo! Top thread this one, I read every single post and loved it!

Comment

Arigato, Arigato!

Comment

I'm curious to know Gonzo, how old were you when you survived Katsuura? Did you do the 1 year course when you were of freshman age or older? Just wanting to see what chance someone a little older than freshman years has in surviving Katsuura...

Comment

Originally posted by Yiu Fai
                    I'm curious to know Gonzo, how old were you when you survived Katsuura? Did you do the 1 year course when you were of freshman age or older? Just wanting to see what chance someone a little older than freshman years has in surviving Katsuura...
                    hahaha
                    let's say gonzo is younger than a freshman at heart
                    kokoro ichiban!

Comment

Surprise

He's really 52 years old but has a rare disease that makes him look younger. You'll be surprised when you see him in the flesh. Looks nearly like a normal young man.

Comment

I was 31 when I started in the bekka course and became 32 later that year. My secret is watching Sesame Street every day, it keeps me young at heart, which is in the end the most important thing to succeed at any thing in life. And, I skipped kindergarten, that might be the reason of my everlasting youth too!

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo Nakayui
                          I was 31 when I started in the bekka course and became 32 later that year. My secret is watching Sesame Street every day, it keeps me young at heart, which is in the end the most important thing to succeed at any thing in life. And, I skipped kindergarten, that might be the reason of my everlasting youth too!
                          My secret to eternal youth is watching Doraemon everyday lol

Comment

tokyo and (side question) women

just came back from japan.I am still considering of doing the ibu thing.BUT I loved tokyo...is it cheap and convenient and possible to go there in the weekends when living in budodai?
                            and..did you really like japanese women???

Comment

Hai, Japanese women are the most attractive to me!

Convenient?? Nothing much in Japan is convenient, that's why it's so much fun. The only convenient thing is, that the trains run on time, the rest is ganbatte, ganbatte!
                              Last edited by Gonzo Nakayui; 3rd September 2005, 06:31 PM.

Comment

uhm...I thought EVERYTHING in Japan is convenient!super convenient!

PS.1( I live in Greece)

PS.2 (Nothing is convenient or working right in greece)

Comment

Working...
                                X