Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm having the trip to Kumamoto this incoming January, need guide!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm having the trip to Kumamoto this incoming January, need guide!

My friends and I are Kendo practitioners from Thailand. We will be having trip to Kumamoto during the 8th-11th of January, 2016. Please help out, we need some guides. We are curious where to find some Kendo shops in Kumamoto, and if it's possible, where can we join the practice?? Thank you for the further assistances.

Respectfully yours,
    Oat

Hi!

My name is Andy, and I live in Kumamoto! I also work at a Kendo shop, called All Japan Budogu. Our company has a Kendo team too, and we practice 3 times a week. You would be more than welcome to join us whilst you visit.

If you send us an email at mail@alljapanbudogu.com we can organize with you!

Hope to see you!

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by D'Artagnan View Post
      Hi!

My name is Andy, and I live in Kumamoto! I also work at a Kendo shop, called All Japan Budogu. Our company has a Kendo team too, and we practice 3 times a week. You would be more than welcome to join us whilst you visit.

If you send us an email at mail@alljapanbudogu.com we can organize with you!

Hope to see you!

Andy

can you suggest the map of the shop via google map?? I planning the trip. It's flexible enough to visit the shop. I'm interested and looking forward to see your stuffs. Thank you.

PS. I noticed your name, Andy. If you are the same person, I watched many vids on AJBTV. They are so so so so so effective. I've practiced along many of them. Yay!
      Last edited by oatiques; 10th November 2015, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Hi!

Yes, I am the same Andy from the Youtube videos I am glad you like them!

If you send us an email, I'll have one of our team send you full directions and a map etc.

Hope that helps.

Thanks

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by D'Artagnan View Post
          Hi!

Yes, I am the same Andy from the Youtube videos I am glad you like them!

If you send us an email, I'll have one of our team send you full directions and a map etc.

Hope that helps.

Thanks

Andy

Thank you very much, i'll send the email right away

Comment

Working...
          X