X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training in Japan-Martial Arts

I am currently a sophmore, and plan to go to Japan for college. I will be spending a good five or six years there, and am requesting any advisory martial arts or training facilitys within the Tokyo district. Thanks.

Gemini_Bloodian

Originally posted by Gemini_Bloodian
    I am currently a sophmore, and plan to go to Japan for college. I will be spending a good five or six years there, and am requesting any advisory martial arts or training facilitys within the Tokyo district. Thanks.

Gemini_Bloodian
    What kind of martial art are you interested in? What part of Tokyo? I used to live in the Roppongi area and did judo at the American Embassy Compound. Sadly I didn't pick up any other martial arts while I was there so that's the only place that I know of.

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini_Bloodian
      ..... within the Tokyo district.
      is a big place, and you don't specify which arts you are interested in.

Your college should give you all the access and introductions you need for your local dojos. Local sports centres generally have notice boards.

Comment

Your college should have any number of clubs for you to train at. There are also an insane number of places to train within a reasonable distance. Don't worry about it, ask around when you get here and you will have too many places to choose from. Right now do some homework and figure out what martial art you want to do. Once you get here it will be easy to find.

Comment

Working...
        X