Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volume 4.4

Anyone else received their copy yet?
    Quite surprised to find mine here today.

I wanted to make a question about this issue. I took a look at the KW main page today and downloaded the index. Got quite an impression with "The Chilean Kenshi" ...I wanted to ask who wrote the article and what is it about, if its possible.

As always, interesting topics from, what a title may say. hoping to raise the "pesos" to get the mag one day.-

Comment

That was written by Shioiri Sensei about his experiences teaching and training in Chile.

Comment

I see, Thank You.

Comment

I just got back from in the States, and the magazine was on my desk. As usual, it is amazing information. Thank you guys.

I know that some Kendo WOrld team is in Brazil now. Good luck with the shiai and be careful. We want the magazine to continue!

Comment

Hey all,
            Anyone from the US East Coast get their copy yet? Waiting patiently every day by the mailbox and still disappointed.

Thx.

Paul

Comment

Hi Paul,

Wow, should have arrived by now! Please drop a mail to info@kendo-world.com and we'll check it out.

Comment

Thanks Alex, will do.

Paul

Comment

Should I wait for some more time or should I send email now? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X