X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Article: The Official Guide for Kendo Instruction

You can view the page at http://www.kendo-world.com/forum/con...Its-Here-Now!

Fantastic. Bought it.

b

Comment

Just ordered it. Looking forward to reading it!

Comment

nice. Ordered one as well.

Comment

Methinks I've found a suitable birthday gift...

Comment

Was having some difficulty getting a hold of the book, since I could not see it on the KW 'books' page. Did not see the link to the AJKF page. Dense moment there.
            Last edited by verissimus; 19th April 2011, 02:18 AM. Reason: Found the link

Comment

Ordered, and thanks for all the hard work in making this available!

Comment

Thanks for this. Mine is on its way.

Comment

This comes at the nick of time, with our sensei just going back to his home country. Thank you very much.

Comment

Hello Alex!
                    What paperwork does it take for me to produce a Spanish translation version for the AJKF?
                    Regards,

Santiago

Comment

Lots and lots probably... Let me talk about it with the powers that be and see what they say.

Comment

my book has just arrived and its by far the best kendo book on the market!!! i highly advise everyone to get a copy.

Comment

my book has just arrived and its by far the best kendo book on the market!!! i highly advise everyone to get a copy.

Comment

Dear Santiago-san,

I just got off the phone to the AJKF. They have no intention at this stage of publishing the book in any other language. However, they did say that people from non-English speaking countries want to use the content for seminars and the like, are allowed to translate sections for this purpose. However, the text cannot be reproduced for sale or any other money-making purposes, and any translation that is done must clearly state what it is a translation of. i.e., no pirated copies or translations for retail are permitted... This basically menas that if you want to make some translations for teaching materials, as long as it is referenced properly and not sold for profit, then it is okay.

Comment

My copy came in the mail this afternoon. Leafing through it now. It's nice to have such well-lit colour photographs in there.

Comment

Working...
                              X