Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Article: FINAL UPDATE - The Kendo World Tokyo Keiko-kai - Saturday 30th June 2012 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Article: FINAL UPDATE - The Kendo World Tokyo Keiko-kai - Saturday 30th June 2012

You can view the page at http://www.kendo-world.com/forum/con...30th-June-2012

Morning All,

Tomorrow, Saturday 30th June 2012, will be the first of what we hope will be many Tokyo Keiko-kai. We have some great sensei coming along and have reached our limit of 50 kendoka who are coming from all over Japan.

For those of you that cannot come, we hope to see you next year. We will be putting up some photos and a report of the event in the days after the keiko-kai, so please watch this space.

Who on this forum is going?

On behalf of the Kendo World team, we are looking forward to welcoming you to the Nippon Budokan tomorrow.

Comment

Just wanted to congratulate Kendo World on the inaugural Kendo World Tokyo Keiko-kai today, thank those that worked so hard to make this event possible. A fantastic job and memorable event! It was great to make 40+ new kendoka friends and get advice and instruction from the great Sensei in attendance.

It was an honor and pleasure to be a part of this event. Thank you.

Comment

For those you who were NOT there, you missed what I consider the best kata demonstration I have ever seen.

Comment

Would that I could have gone, unfortunately right now I don't have money for a new shinai much less a trip to Japan. I am wondering though if there is, or will be, any video of the kata demonstration or other parts of the keiko-kai available?

Comment

Working...
          X