X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lame thief

Alex Bennett's article on Bushido has been plagiarized by "Edwin Lee aka Eddie aka Eddie gor" here:
    http://users.bigpond.net.au/eddiegor/kendo.html

No he's outed:

http://users.bigpond.net.au/eddiegor...ameras_plz.jpg

If he only asked for permission...

I really hate plagarizm.

Comment

Ever Heard the phrase 'Pissing into the Wind' ???

Comment

Originally posted by D'Artagnan
        Ever Heard the phrase 'Pissing into the Wind' ???
        Or how about simply "Weak as piss" ?

Comment

piss drunk ?

Comment

I really hate plagarizm.

Comment

Me too...

Comment

copying from one is plagarism.. copying from many is research..

Comment

Originally posted by emitbrownne

I really hate plagarizm.
                  Hey, you plagarized from me! Now you owe me a million dollars in royalties! LOL.

Comment

you can stop your bitching now peopel ive removed it from my personal site.

I apologised to whoever if ive caused any misunderstanding or damage to.

I did not seek any credit for this material or at any point did I acknowledge it as being part of my work, and It was not used for any academic purposes, I was just lazy in actually quoting the text i took of your article.

The site is strictly for personal viewing and for close friends.

The site is not linked with anyone and is not a commercial site, just a little hobby i take up in my spare time because im bored so i like to make websites.

I removed the article now since its created such a big fuss.

If you still have any issues about this please come talk to me and I clarify it with you theres no need to post it all over the forums. I did have contacts on my site you guys should have just emailed me instead.

have a nice day!

Comment

Originally posted by Kendo Spirit
                      I did not seek any credit for this material or at any point did I acknowledge it as being part of my work
                      You've got it backwards. If you post something on your own site and don't say that someone else wrote it, you're automatically claiming it for your own. To not claim it for your own, you have to say who wrote it.

Comment

yes i realise that, if you read my previous post, im saying that it wasnt what i meant to do. so get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kendo Spirit
                          yes i realise that, if you read my previous post, im saying that it wasnt what i meant to do. so get over it.
                          You know what? Instead of replying in an impolite way as you did in both posts, you should be humble and just politely apologise. You don't sound very sorry that you just took his article and posted it to your site without asking him first and then not ackowledging who wrote it. Being lazy is no excuse. You admitting that, shows you knew what you were doing.

So, instead of being mad that people complained about what you did, just make a nice apology to Alex-san for it. You know it was wrong to take it, so accept that. Eating a little humble pie won't hurt you. So, drop the "get over it" atttude and just make an apology.

Plagerism is stealing, to be blunt. It doesn't matter what the site is for. Stealing is stealing no matter where you post it. So, be humble and apologise without the attitude.

Kaoru

Comment

I dont know how or which way you read it but i did apologise and in a humble way, its not even on my space anymore.

oh my god dont be so sensitive :/
                            get over it as in "its over end of discussion".

its pointless.... admin can you please lock this topic.
                            Last edited by Kendo Spirit; 4th November 2004, 09:57 PM.

Comment

after reading over it, point taken kaoru... again to those who did take offence to my words.. sumimasen.. (i think that how you say it in japanese).

lets not make a big thing out of it, so ..let it go... (rephrased "get over it" statement for kaoru) let it go... let it gooooooOOOOoooOOOOOooOOOOOOooooOOOOOOOOOOoooOOOOoo oOOOoo

im sure we have other things to do then to spend all this time arguing.

so let it GoooOOOOoooOOOOOOooOOOOoooOOOOOo

GoooOOOooOOOooOOO west... where its peaceful there go wesssttttttt where the skys are blue....

Comment

Working...
                              X