Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Nuts and Bolts of Kendo

Hi all,
    I like the set of articles The Nuts and Bolts of Kendo from KW magazine. I miss the first two articles and I would like to buy (KW whole numbers only or articles).

Men Waza, 2002, Vol. 1-3, pp. 26-30
    Kote, Do, Tsuki, 2002, Vol. 1-4, pp. 34-39

Thank you.

Sorry, here is contact to me is: brezinap@email.cz

Comment

Actually, the "Nuts and Bolts of Kendo" should be released as a stand alone book in 2015, so if you can wait a bit, no need to search for old issues of KW...

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Please, have you got any informations about release date of new KW book "Nuts and Bolts of Kendo" ?

Comment

I buyed Kendo World issues 2002, Vol. 1-3 and Vol. 1-4, where are first two articles The Nuts and Bolts of Kendo on Zinio. The buying was ok, but were some problems with downloading of these issues. I try to solve it with Zinio support. During few days they are able to solve it only with one issue (Vol. 1-4) , the issue Vol. 1-3 is not possible download and read (it is general problem, not problem platform of zinio reader). The people from Zinio support were very correct, told me that they are not able to solve it (any problem with format of issue 2002, Volume 1-3), they apologized for this and offered other else Magazine issue. It is correct for me. Is possible that Kendo World can solve this problem (with this issue)?

Comment

Working...
            X