• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest KW Magazine Vol. 3 #2 OUT NOW

To all subscribers!!!

The long awaited 3.2 edition of Kendo World was sent to subscribers today

(December 1 2005).

You should receive it before Xmas. If you haven't received it by January, please contact us at editor@kendo-world.com

BTW we plan to publish 3.3 in January. We already have 80 pages completed, so it isn't far away.

Cheers for your patience.

Alex and Hamish

Originally posted by Alex

The long awaited 3.2 edition of Kendo World was sent to subscribers today

(December 1 2005).
    That sounds good. BTW, I would like to know if I am subscribed. I asked that via mail, too, but haven't received an answer, yet. With that mail I told you my new adress since I have moved to another city a month ago. Could you please check it?

BTW we plan to publish 3.3 in January. We already have 80 pages completed, so it isn't far away.
    80 pages yet? Soon you can call it "Kendo World Quarterly Book". I eagerly await the articles about nito, since one of my friends uses it.

Thanks in advance,

Stefan

Comment

what mail address did you send your query to? We would have answered if we got it.

A

Comment

what mail address did you send your query to? We would have answered if we got it.

A
        I sent one to editor@kendo-world.com and one to subscribe@kendo-world.com. The first contained a question concerning the possibility to gain the permission to translate some articles and the second contained my question about the subscription and my new address. But I will send them again.

Bye,

Stefan

Comment

Hi Stefan,

We received both of your mails, and 3.2 should be going to your new address.

Hamish

Comment

Stefan,

which articles do you want to translate?

Comment

Originally posted by Hamish
              Hi Stefan,

We received both of your mails, and 3.2 should be going to your new address.

Hamish
              You guys rule.

Comment

I still haven't seen any back issues, or new ones for that matter yet.

Comment

Bugger.....We've been through 2 clerical staff at the mailhouse recently, so the follow-up may have slipped through the cracks there.

Comment

subscription

has my subscription request been processed? thank you for your time.

Comment

somebody must have received the mag by now...

Comment

somebody must have received the mag by now...
                        I have not got mine yet, but I did get hold of Kendo Nippon yesterday.

I am sure I renewed.

Comment

Ditto on the "did not receive".

Bennett sensei...awesome kamae/kigurai in the "kendo shodan shinza" DVD!

Comment

Likewise, and looking back at the old bills - I don't believe the cc was processed when I subscribed.

Comment

Still no sign of mine either, anyone else's arrived yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X