X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome back Kendo World!

Glad to see Kendo World back online. Really missed the immediacy of the forum, especially in the middle of the world championships. Was there a problem with the server or something?

What happened maaaan?... Aaaah, dude I was startin' to get tha shakes. Gimme that sweet KWF. Oh yeeeeaaah.....

Comment

It's good to see the forum back

Comment

That was scary, but I am glad to see that the site is back up again.

Comment

i couldn't sleep, i couldn't eat, i couldn't even study and it's finals week,

Comment

It's times like this when I realise how sad my life is...

Good to have the site back...

Comment

My only link to kendo is this site, so i need to come here so that i know that kendo isn't an invention of my mind....

Comment

Ditto, ditto, ditto;a little nerve wracking to have the site disappear for days at a time, and VERY nice to have it back. Where has everyone been getting there KWC updates from?

Comment

Anyone know what happened to bring the site down for so long? Did my boss get to someone?

Comment

I was getting the shakes, sweaty. Damn - it was terrible! Boy am I relieved we're back!

Comment

I thought that maybe the site was down for a good reason, like making some changes so that we don't get all of this spam. Obviously that is not the case.

Comment

I'm really glad KW is back online... Missed it a lot. THough I'd love to hear what happened...

Comment

Originally posted by xvikingx
                          I thought that maybe the site was down for a good reason, like making some changes so that we don't get all of this spam. Obviously that is not the case.
                          I thought so two.

To nysamurai, we were getting our fix WKC fix from KW thread on E-budo.

Comment

Originally posted by xvikingx
                            My guess is that it was a nameserver issue of some sort. I couldn't resolve the hostname, even using several different DNS servers.

Comment

The server just totally crapped itself, for no apparent reason other than the weight of the forums bearing down on it! That and it was just at the time of the world's when everyone was in Taiwan, of course. I've done some tweaks to the server, and updated the forums since then, so hopefully we won't be getting in the way of everyone's KWF fix again!

Hamish

Comment

Working...
                              X