X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting for back issues....

G'day, my name is Dan Weber, and I had placed an order for some back issues in early Jan. I recieved an email thanking me for placing the order, but as of yet have not even had the amount charged to my credit card, let alone the back issues. I currently have a subscription, and am very pleased with the mag, but am wondering how long it will be before the order is processed and shipped for the back issues. Thanks in advance for any assistance regarding this issue.

Dan Weber
    dweberod@gmail.com

Hi Dan,

I will forward this on to the appropriate people and find out what is going on.

Cheers

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply....

Thanks for the quick reply- funnily enough the very next day I recieved the back issues: however I cannot find and charges from Mercury solutions or for the amount that I purchased on any of my accounts, so it looks like I have not been charged for the issues?? (The lack of charges was what led me to believe they hadn't been sent in the post yet.) I can provide my charge info again if needed. Thanks again.

Dan Weber

Comment

I am sorry to hi-jack this thread, but I recently received my large order of back issues. And in one of the back issues, it came with DVD of the All Japan kendo championships, but during the process of shipping, this DVD was cracked in, well a lot of pieces. And I was wondering if I can get a new one? is this possible Alex?

Comment

Bloody hell!!! It was cracked???!!! That is terrible. Please mail me the deatils to alex@kendo-world.com and I will get new stuff sent immediately!

Comment

Working...
          X