X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• video downloads section on KW not playing

When I try to view the videos in the multimedia section, I get nothing. Either a 1kb download or a blank window. This is with xp pro using either firefox or IE7,
    vlc player with cccp installed and flv player installed so I don't think it's a codec issue.

I swear I'm not a computer noob, this is kinda my job actually. :P
    And if this post is int he wrong place I apologize. I couldn't find a faq about it...

regards,
    sean

Originally posted by turboyoshi View Post
    When I try to view the videos in the multimedia section, I get nothing. Either a 1kb download or a blank window. This is with xp pro using either firefox or IE7,
    vlc player with cccp installed and flv player installed so I don't think it's a codec issue.

I swear I'm not a computer noob, this is kinda my job actually. :P
    And if this post is int he wrong place I apologize. I couldn't find a faq about it...

regards,
    sean
    Tell me what troubleshooting you have done so far.

Comment

OK I couldn't see a button to edit my own post so here goes:
      deleted cache/cookies/history and logged into the KW home page. Clicked on multimedia and right click on the "5th All Japan 8th Dan Championships (2007) Finals" link and select save file as; I get a 1kb d/l and clicking it opens my flv player but does nothing. Just clicking the link opens a new tab which is blank. I tried a couple other links at random including some of the wmv links and they didn't work either. No error, just blankness. This is true for Firefox 2.0.0.4, IE7 and lolifox.
      Tried this on 2 different PCs. One runs XP Pro and the other Xp Home.

I don't have any paid subscription if that matters.

regards,
      sean

Comment

Specifically, which videos?
        An example would help.

Comment

I downloaded the "5th All Japan 8th Dan Championships (2007)" and the file is essentially blank. There were 6 lines:
          3 <!--
          6 -->

Non of the other links work either. I would say that the webmaster would be in the best position to verify that the videos are still available and that the link on the multimedia page point to the correct resource.

Comment

Working...
          X