X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volume 3.4 is excellent

Just wanted to start a thread that recognises what a great issue 3.4 is. Well done to Alex, Hamish and all the contributors on a fantastic read. KWM is definitely a journal of record, a fantastic resource for months and years to come. The discussion in "Chewing the fat" is a great window onto what are (and will be) cutting-edge issues in Japanese kendo.

m(_ _)m gokorosama deshita!

b

I agree. It was a lifesaver for my flight back home from Japan. I read it cover to cover and was very enjoyable.

Comment

What about this... a new monthly kendo magazine apparently...

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys! It's the only thing that keeps us going most of the time.
        We are working hard on 4.1 now, and will have that out in time for Christmas. Thank you for your ongoing support.

Alex

Comment

Excellent work and much appreciated. I haven't read all of it yet, but the short article on braiding was a pleasant surprise. I hope things like that continue to be included.
          Thank you to all.

Comment

A pat on the shoulder

Originally posted by Alex View Post
            Thanks for the feedback guys! It's the only thing that keeps us going most of the time.
            We are working hard on 4.1 now, and will have that out in time for Christmas. Thank you for your ongoing support.

Alex
            It was worth the wait and can keep me going for a while. Thank god there is this forum where gems are there for the taking. Can't wait until it's X-mas.
            Carry on please.

Comment

nvm i figured it out...

Comment

my friend Kevin Sprowels said he helped with the photos in your early issues.

Comment

I've got to say that the pics of the EKC and WKC by Caleb Crane, especially the superb menuchi on p36 where you can actually see the double bend of the shinai on impact, are just superb. The colour originals would be even better! If they could be offered for download as posters...

b

Comment

I'll second Batz. The issue was GREAT on the plane back even after a week of kendo non-stop. I even have a couple of Italian friends eyeing it with greed. I told them to buy their own

Comment

Working...
                    X