X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back issues, no longer available?

Hello everyone. I just subscribed to the magazine and as I was browsing through the site, I noticed several of the back issues are no longer available, namely 1.1, 1.3 and 2.1. Is there any chance of these getting reprinted at all, or are they available from somewhere else?

Thanks,
    Nykroth

I know 1.1 and 1.3 are sold out. However, 2.1 should be available from the KW online store. I just checked and the product is up there. So please try again.

Comment

Hi,

I had an idea probably not a great one but I thought I would give it a shot. I know it is too expensive to reprint 1.1. What about selling or including a CD in a future issue with a electronic or pdf file of issue 1.1? I don't know about the copyright laws or permission you would need from Kendo Nippon or Kendo Jidai. Either that or maybe upload some of the articles on the kendo-world website to convince those holding out subscribe. Once they see some more of the articles then they will hopefully subscribe. I saw the issues were being sold on budovideos.com and now most of them are now sold out. I had issue 1.1 given to me along time ago by a friend then I let someone else borrow it and they lost it. Now I have all the issues except 1.1 and 4.1 which is on the way.

Comment

Working...
      X