X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure what happened to the last 24 hours

Everything I posted on the forum in the last 24 hours seems to have disappeared, and any changes I've recently made have reverted back. I find this puzzling.

Yeah some of the other threads have lost their most recent pages...how strange... I hope you didn't post anything too profound that will now be lost to the universe!!
    Last edited by Alicia; 10th January 2009, 05:49 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Looks like the last two days have gone.

Comment

Oh I just sent a PM to neil about a thread i made that disappeared, obviously its a bit more widespread.

Comment

Yeah! One of my blog posts disappeared into the ether as well. I will ask Hamish if he has any ideas about what has happened.

Comment

Just talked to Hamish. Apparently, we are in the process of changing servers. He will be ironing out the bugs and uploading new posts that disappeared in the coming days.

Comment

*WHEW* I thought we got caught in a weird time-space continuum breach!

Just a kind request to Hamish: please, please put a info sticky up whenever you're doing something major as changing servers or forum software. It keeps us members from getting confused, worried, frustrated, etc.

Comment

Hey, I lost 10 rep points in the changeover.

Comment

Originally posted by yoda-waza View Post
                  Hey, I lost 10 rep points in the changeover.
                  We all lost something, Yoda-san. I lost about 5-6 PM's, a whole lotta postings, and gawd-knows-what-else.

Comment

Evidently someone changed out the garden hose while the water was still running. We may never know how much was spilt.

Comment

Hehe lost four posreps - will have to think up new sarcastic comments all over again!

Comment

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that things have gone missing - I was starting to wonder whether I had actually posted or not!

Comment

Originally posted by Oroshi View Post
                          Looks like the last two days have gone.
                          Oh man, I know how that feels!
                          Maybe the forum went on a bender....

Comment

Originally posted by xvikingx View Post
                            Oh man, I know how that feels!
                            Maybe the forum went on a bender....
                            damn! beat me to it. I can't believe no one else said it before that though.

Comment

In addition, the weird thing is if I try to view the forum on my smart phone, all the "most" recent posts were from december last year!

I don't have this problem when I view it through a normal computer....

Comment

Working...
                              X