X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying issue 4.3

I was interested in purchasing issue 4.3 individually for the article by Chiba sensei. My instructor and several of my fellow students sounded very interested in reading it when I mentioned it to them during practice today but I'm living in a college dorm so I don't want to order a subscription because my address will change.

The magazine section only seems to have up to issue 4.2 for sale.

The subscription is only for two-issue anyway. So, you will receive issue 4.3 now and get the next issue 4.4, in 4 ~ 5 months time (this July, August?).

In any case, if you really change dorm before the release for issue 4.4, you can always email the Kendo World customer service team <customer_svs@kendo-world.com> to alert them about your new address. They will update the postal address for you.

Comment

That's right. We are putting 4.4 together right at the moment. When that comes out around June, 4.3 will be sold as an individual back issue.

Comment

Not sure if this is the best place to ask this, but what percentage of Kendo-World articles and features include or feature iaido? Practicing in a non-kendo dojo, I'd personally be interested in the articles related to general swordsmanship, theory, history, etc, but also specifically geared for the iaido practicing audience as well. They don't publish an "Iaido-World" magazine do they?
        Brad

Comment

There is always a fair amount of iaido and general sword related content.

Comment

That is super bad timing for me because the horrible college I attend assigns you to your dorm randomly so I won't know my new address until I check in (in August).

Comment

Originally posted by Twobitmage View Post
              That is super bad timing for me because the horrible college I attend assigns you to your dorm randomly so I won't know my new address until I check in (in August).
              Bugger! Well, I guess as a temporary measure, how about borrowing one of your friends' postal address just for the 4.3 and 4.4 shipments?

Just a suggestion...

Comment

Well, I signed up for the subscription. I hope that it's worth it! The shipping alone was more than half the cost of the magazine!
                BA

Comment

Working...
                X