X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Too Busy

I've been getting a lot of these messages for the last two days... usually every single time I try to come here. Did something big happen?

Yeah me too, can never seem to get in!

Comment

Me also!

And when this happens I must resort to actually doing some work, which is not acceptable!!! ha ha

Comment

me three...or was it four?
        especially when its nighttime here

Comment

grrrrr lol it can be very annoying.
          what happened?

Comment

Same here...I had like to ask but by the time I got in today, I forgot what it was and asked my other question

Comment

Hooray! I can get on at last! Better not spend too much time griping on the feedback section, though. The server might decide it is "too busy" to let me look at anything else.

Comment

Get a life ;-) If I can't get on I just move on and do something else.

Comment

The same here too, and I do need to get a life

Comment

It seems like 7 out of 10 times when I try to check the place, the server is too busy. It's strange, because it seems like it shouldn't be that bad at all, since I'm in Japan and my time zone is so different.

Comment

I only get this kind of message late at night, when I assume is either morning or lunch-time in the far mysterious East (Japan, Australia). It must be from local traffic then. I never get it around my mornings/lunch time.

Comment

Pretty much impossible to connect during the day here, for me. But I never see many posts when it does open, so maybe it's a bandwidth issue...

Comment

Originally posted by rfoxmich View Post
                          Get a life ;-) If I can't get on I just move on and do something else.

Its the day time here when I have the most trouble. I'm assuming this is because it is the evening time in the states, when the web traffic is the highest?

As for doing something else, it's the daytime! Something else would mean getting back to work!

Comment

FYI the webmaster is located in Japan, so it's down during the day time here (usually between 9-5).
                            I think it's a conspiracy to get me to work.

Comment

Originally posted by xvikingx View Post
                              I think it's a conspiracy to get me to work.
                              It's frightening how much work I can get done when KWF is down!

Comment

Working...
                              X