X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is getting very annoying!

So, I'll type in my user name, and then password (correctly) and click login. It will show me the "Thank you for logging in Tenchu (Click here if your browser doesn't automatically rediect you). Then when I get redirected, it will be like I never logged in. So I repeat, it gives me the "Thank you for logging in Tenchu (Click here if your browser doesn't automatically rediect you)" again, redirects me, and I'm still not logged in. I had to repeat that process six times just to be logged in right now.

Also, I'll be logged in (finally), and I'll hit the submit thread button, after i've already typed the tread, and it will say I can only do that when I'm logged in, And I'll look up to the top right corner, and guess what I see? The username/password login stuff. So i'll type in my login info, and sumbit the thread.

~Tenchu

You have cookies enabled, right?

Comment

Yes.

~Tenchu

Comment

Do you have no-script or anything else that might mess with the scripts?

Also delete all KW cookies and start anew. Sometimes you accidentally click "no" when it asks for cookies.

Comment

I get the same thing... however, after you get redirected back the the logon screen, if you click on any other link (e.g. what's new), you are actually logged on when you get there. My gripe is that the site never remembers me so I have to log on every visit.

And yes cookies deleted etc.. everything short of reseting IE. Which I 'aint doing for one site.

Comment

Originally posted by Raindrop View Post
            Do you have no-script or anything else that might mess with the scripts?

Also delete all KW cookies and start anew. Sometimes you accidentally click "no" when it asks for cookies.
            Yes, all thats been done

Comment

Are you logging in from the forums page or from the main KW page? Haven't tried it since the vBulletin upgrade but before you needed to log in from forums, logging in from the main page would appear to work and then when you get to the forums, not so much.

Comment

Yup. I'm login' in from the forums page.

Comment

I am using firefox (at work) and the login problem went away after I removed all the kendo-world cookies.

Comment

Hmmm. I'll have to download firefox but I'll give that a try.

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one having login troubles.

Comment

My favorite used to be chocolate chip with nuts but oatmeal cookies are good too. About getting on, if I have a Notification, I can get on; if not, as soon as I getto KWF :
                      Bulletin, it says I am not permitted to access the page. Go figure. Back to the cookie monster...

Comment

I have tweaked some cookie settings, please let me know if it gets any better.

Comment

It's just gotten worse. It's kicking me off in the same browser session - I'll go view some other site, come back and I'm logged off. This has occurred since yesterday, so something you changed in the last 16 hours or so is likely to blame.

Comment

i am using window 7 and whatever ie version that comes with it. both ie and firefox is working fine for me.

Comment

There seems to be a bug. I look at a thread, and I find that on the first page I'm logged in but I am not logged in on the second page.

Comment

Working...
                              X