X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recent problems with the forums

Anyone else getting errors similar to this when you browse threads?

Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data.

Using chrome on mac osx 10.6.7, this started happening a few days ago.
    firefox 4.0 gives me empty pages when I try to view certain threads also so it's not just chrome.

Same as above with the addition of no way to get to settings from the upper right corner, can't use quotes, when you hit the new topic button it says, please wait 3 seconds no matter if its been 10 minutes, and when posting it just goes in an endless cycle. Not until you refresh do you see that it actually did post. Currently using Opera but I haven't tried using it in another browser yet. Almost all of yesterday was the above message, only was able to get on the board once or twice.

Comment

No problems so far using Firefox on Linux, except for no "My Settings" link, and occasionally the "New Posts" button wanting to initiate a download.

Comment

Firefox (4) on Win 7. Couldn't login yesterday. Or today using the top bar. We'll see if logging in using the reply button works. It just froze after I tried to write yesterday.

Comment

http://www.kendo-world.com/forum/search.php?do=getdaily doesn't work.

firefox, windows 7

Comment

I'm having difficulties with replying to messages, the dialogue box doesn't pop up and when I do manage to post, it says 'done' but I'm getting a blank page but the message is being posted. Firefox Windows Vista.

Comment

Firefox, Windows Vista. I click on "new posts" and all I get is a blank page. I also get a blank page when I finish a post.

Comment

It seems to be the problem with the new version of Firefox 4.0. Internet Explorer has no issue with this.

Comment

Firefox 3.6.15 on Ubuntu 10.10.

When I click on 'New Posts', the browser asks me if I want to download 'search.php' instead of taking me to the new posts. So I downloaded the file and opened it, to see that it was empty. This has started happening after the recent upgrade, so I don't think Firefox is the problem here. If I refresh the KWF page (http://www.kendo-world.com/forum/forum.php) several times, then clicking on 'New Posts' works as it should.

Comment

I was having problems even before the upgrade so i'm not sure. Firefox is working better for me than chrome so I'm sticking with that for now. i've noticed though when opening new threads, if the url has "goto=newpost" in it, that's when I get the blank pages and all I do is remove the goto=newpost part and reload and I can then see the thread.

Comment

I am getting a bunch of formatting issues - absent images, absent forum formatting, sometimes everything is only written in text - but no code errors.

Comment

Everytime I click New Posts, I just get a empty white page...

Comment

it's working on my android phone now.

Comment

Well I run both windows and macintosh machines and I think everything looked ok in Safari on the Mac (didn't try posting on that) but on my XP and Windows 7 machines using Firefox 4 or IE 8 I get a variety of different errors.

Comment

Ditto as unimportanthero, I run on Windows 7 Google Chrome, currently have to browse using the mobile skin as I can't view the forums in a sane manner using the old or new styles.

Comment

Working...
                              X