X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being Rep'pd?

I had Notifications so clicked on them, one about maybe I was rep'pd and other a PM responding to a post I made. Somehow, I lost the first one: how can I go back to see the message from the person who kindly gave me a rep? Thanks.

Click on Settings on top of the page, and it should take you to a page where you can see "Latest Reputation Received" with all the messages sent.

Comment

So Electronegative, I found and clicked on Settings...now, can I learn Who gave me a good rep, so's to say thank you?

Comment

Once you click on settings you'll see a window that says "Latest reputation received". Left side shows green square for positive and red square for negative. Next to that is the thread where you received the rep from and the comment you got. and the right side has the authors name that rep'd you. That's how I see reps i received.

Comment

Thank you, will check it out. Is it OK to thank people (if it's a green sq.!)?

Comment

yup, I assume green square is positive and red is negative rep.

Comment

Your Forum name is ~negative but your help has been very positive. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X