X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem stayed logged in

It has happened quite often that I get logged out after a short time when trying to post messages on this board, does anyone know why? Has anyone else experienced this or is it just my computer or browser (I use Opera). Is there a time limit as how long you can be "idle" before it logs off? Sometimes it takes a while to type a message to be posted here and when I hit submit it says I'm not logged in anymore, and then I have learnt to copy the text I wrote before I hit submit, so I can go back and log in again, and paste the text. But if there's a time limit, could someone set it to allow a bit longer time of idling, cause it's pretty annoying to be logged out that fast. Thanks!

Here's the error message I get:

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page.
    This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
    2. You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I leave it logged in in the background for several hours at a stretch, and haven't had that problem. Is anyone else using Opera?

Hamish

Comment

Same Problem

I am having the same problem as Mike. Sincerely Jerry

Comment

I have had similar problems with both internet explorer and camino on macs. I just logging in what I think is the 3rd time in the last half hour to post this.

Comment

Working...
        X