X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subscription related

I emailed the subscription "dept" a week ago with no answer yet, i'd like to know why, do they have too many emails or what?

I've now been waiting 3+ months.. I backordered everything and a new sub for the mag, but nothing.. you lose my order?

Comment

I have the same problem, have ordered a subscrition and backissues at two different occasions, but haven't gotten anything.

Comment

What mail address are you sending your inquiries to? I suspect we may have a problem with one of the addresses. I will alert Hamish to this thread. In the meantime, try sending through to editor@kendo-world.com

Comment

I'm not sure which mailadress, but I've used the online order form. Twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex
            What mail address are you sending your inquiries to? I suspect we may have a problem with one of the addresses. I will alert Hamish to this thread. In the meantime, try sending through to editor@kendo-world.com
            I just did as you suggested today, the e-mail adress that i used and didn't get a reply from is this one: subscriptions@kendo-world.com

Comment

Hamish is looking into it now

Comment

Just wanted to tell you that Hamish answered my inquiry.
                Thanks again.

Comment

Hamish is looking into it now
                  So should I assume that my order was lost and re-order?

Comment

I will look into it now and see if it actually went through.

Comment

I will look into it now and see if it actually went through.
                      While you're at it, I ordered the kendo kata book about 3-4 weeks ago and it's still MIA. I don't know if the order went through. I've tried to contact Hamish a couple of times and it seems that he'll only answer when I post something on the board.

Can you please tell me if the order's good? If it hasn't gone through, I'd like to cancel it.

Thanks.

Comment

Ramblingmind, who are you? Can you mail me with your name and address? I would like to say that airmail from NZ arrives immediately, but experience tells me that 3-4 weeks is not uncommon, even to Australia.

Dave, your mags have gone already, and should have been there by now. I will re-send until they get there.

Hamish

Comment

Hamish,

Can you check into my order as well? I used the on-line order form to subscribe as well as to order some back issues. This was some time in early November, but I haven't heard anything since. Just let me know whether I need to re-subscribe/re-order.

Thanks,

RC_Kenshi

Comment

Working...
                          X