Error Posting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error Posting

"Error while saving content: SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected non-whitespace character after JSON data"

I was trying to reply to the thread about your kids at Kendo. Tried it both with the preview and without.

Hi jjcruiser, we're aware of the issue, and trying to sort it out now. It seems some threads only are affected.

Regards
    Hamish

Comment

Yep, I had the same thing...

Seems like there might be some issue with escaping special characters?

Comment

How is it going now?

Comment

No trouble posting lately but VB5 blows in general.

Comment

Spoke too soon, after I posted that last reply it came back with a blank page except for "{"nodeId":704593}", and now it won't let me edit that post.

Comment

The forum is also throwing errors about weird characters, but then still making the post. Thus I have now double-posted in the waza sub forum. Please delete this one -> http://www.kendo-world.com/forum/for...haracteristics It's a duplicate.

Comment

Sorry to hijack the thread, but the "new thread" button isn't working. For obvious reasons, I couldn't start a new thread to report this.

Comment

The thread navigation buttons at the bottom of the page don't work too well either, and the site is very slow.

Comment

The forum also keeps throwing errors, including highly detailed SQL query dumps which provides insight into the whole setup of your database. For example: I wanted to delete a notification from my panel and at the bottom appeared a full SQL statement dump. I have to wonder: were all of our email addresses and passwords exposed during last month's hack?

Comment

Can't delete posts, only threads. This is putting a cramp in my spaminatin' style.

Comment

I realize this is a free service and I'm very grateful for the years of advice and people I've met through it, but I have to say that all the forum issues have made me a much less frequent visitor and poster lately. I hope it settles down soon.

Comment

Database error in vBulletin 5.0.5: Invalid SQL: DELETE FROM cacheevent WHERE `event` IN ('nodeChg_704757','nodeChg_32','nodeChg_14','nodeC hg_2','nodeChg_1') /**cacheevent**/; MySQL Error : Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction Error Number : 1205 Request Date : Friday, November 15th 2013 @ 03:05:08 AM Error Date : Friday, November 15th 2013 @ 03:07:40 AM Script : http:///forum/create-content/text/ Referrer : http://www.kendo-world.com/forum/for...t-for-nito-ryu IP Address : Username : Anorymous Classname : vB_Database_MySQL MySQL Version :

The post seems to have gone up just fine. nevertheless.
                          Last edited by Anorymous; 16th November 2013, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Still getting errors. I'd say upgrade less frequently unless there are exploits about...

Comment

I have been trying to send a PM for two days, but the system keeps saying I have exceeded my PM inbox quota - however, I deleted/trashed ALL in-box and ALL outgoing messages so there is Nothing in either box. Why the same message, can some kindly soul inform PLEASE?

Comment

Working...
                              X