X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leather strap on men...which rung?

I've read 4th or 5th from bottom. The person I worked with on Monday has his on the 3rd rung. Which one is standard and what difference does it make?

Fourth rung from the bottom is pretty standard for Kanto style. Just a matter of getting your men to fit snugly without crushing your ears.

Comment

I agree with fourth rung. However I mainly wanted to say that, read with a dirty mind this is the best thread title ever.

Comment

Kansai means never having to count past one.

Comment

Originally posted by Lloromannic
          I agree with fourth rung. However I mainly wanted to say that, read with a dirty mind this is the best thread title ever.
          Read everything with a dirty mind, then even the banal will seem interesting.

Comment

Shelly must be off on break or something...

Comment

Originally posted by Paikea
              Shelly must be off on break or something...
              she's going big in japan... wouldn't you know? watch your mouth while she's away not reading or face the consequences...

about the leather strap on the menGANE... it has been said. besides i wasn't sure anyway so i couldn't tell accurately, lol. i think it was third from the bottom for kanto and top center one for kansai...

Comment

Originally posted by Morvran
                I've read 4th or 5th from bottom. The person I worked with on Monday has his on the 3rd rung. Which one is standard and what difference does it make?
                My sensei suggests the 5th rung from the bottom. He says that it is the best location so that the string doesn't go over your ears.

Comment

When I was a wee lad I asked my da if sex was dirty. He said, "if it's done properly."

Comment

for kanto style, 4th bar is the correct position. however, for tighter fit, i have heard you could put the chichigawa even lower to get sort of 'kansai' fitting.

pete

Comment

Originally posted by Paburo
                      she's going big in japan... wouldn't you know? watch your mouth while she's away not reading or face the consequences...
                      What, me? I'm clean officer, I swear.

Comment

Good replies...I'll experiment. I have it on the 3rd right now and it fit well. DIdn't hurt and stayed put.

And btw the title was written with a dirty mind.

Comment

Working...
                        X