X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zekken Contents - What's in there?

When I first read the title of the "Zekken Contents" thread, I anticipated the question to be "What do you keep in your zekken?"

... because I know I keep a piece of bamboo that I use from time to time to scratch my nose or something in there...

Anybody else keep a nose/face-scratching Item in your zekken?

hehehe..

Originally posted by tango
    When I first read the title of the "Zekken Contents" thread, I anticipated the question to be "What do you keep in your zekken?"

... because I know I keep a piece of bamboo that I use from time to time to scratch my nose or something in there...

Anybody else keep a nose/face-scratching Item in your zekken?

hehehe..
    Yep, mine is carved a bit to hook my himo when my fingers are reluctant (kansai style men). You know it's hot when your kid begs to borrow your nose-scratcher midway through keiko...

Comment

I use an old chopstick. It's just right for scratching, plus, it also helps move stray cat hairs from my face. I have two cats, and their fur seems to fly everywhere, especially onto my tenugui.

Comment

Pretty handy to have, but I've never seen anyone use it in my dojo before, haha.

The thing that annoys me the most is the sweat in the eyes. Georgian summers are just insane.

Comment

I found a $20 bill in there once. Don't know why. Didn't know who to ask why. Bought myself a big bento box. And in my opinion, any story that ends with me getting food is a good story.

Comment

Sweat in the eyes is worse when you wear contact lenses. I've been through a few practises with one eye closed.

Comment

i got just about everything and even the unthinkable inside my zekken... but no nose scratcher. i can fit some of my fingers thru the mengane so no need for one

Comment

I used to keep my cigarettes in there, until Gibbo scrunched them up at the weekend. He's a total KILK!

Comment

Working...
                X