No announcement yet.

Where can I buy the Hasegawa Mujun men?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I buy the Hasegawa Mujun men?

Hello,

Can anyone tell me where can I buy the Hasegawa Mujun men SG-Type? The one that is not tottally transparent?

In Portugal it is not for sale and I dont find it in the online shops that I know.

Thanks

Pedro

Looking through the Hasegawa website, they don't seem to sell a product to your description.

Comment

you can buy them at Chiba Budo-gu

Comment

Originally posted by Alex View Post
        you can buy them at Chiba Budo-gu
        First, I want to say that I'm honoured to meet you (even in these terms...) after having read so much from you.

Second, I want to thank you for helping me. Do you happen to have Chiba Budo-gu's contact? email, fax or whatever?

To finish maybe you can give me your advise on something: I must protect my cervical vertebrae (hernya), so I bought a pad to put on my men.
        The other day I was in Tozandos website and I see their men covered with sorbothane (shoking absorver material). What is your opinion/advise to someone with such need?

thank you in advance

Pedro

Comment

Just to clearify, you want something to absorb the shock when you get hit in the head because you have hernia in your in your neck? What is a hernia to the neck, btw?

Comment

Originally posted by Septimus View Post
            Just to clearify, you want something to absorb the shock when you get hit in the head because you have hernia in your in your neck? What is a hernia to the neck, btw?
            In practical terms it means that if you dont take care, you can cut your medula and end up paralized from neck down

So I must take extra care when I do Kendo (hitting men and tsuki), scuba diving, etc.

So I need a good schock absorber

Comment

one question.. why would you want something that ugly, mujun men?

pete

Comment

I like ugly. I hate pinky and girlie stuff...

Comment

Born with the condition, or is it an injury, Pedro?

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro1960 View Post
                    First, I want to say that I'm honoured to meet you (even in these terms...) after having read so much from you.

Second, I want to thank you for helping me. Do you happen to have Chiba Budo-gu's contact? email, fax or whatever?

To finish maybe you can give me your advise on something: I must protect my cervical vertebrae (hernya), so I bought a pad to put on my men.
                    The other day I was in Tozandos website and I see their men covered with sorbothane (shoking absorver material). What is your opinion/advise to someone with such need?

thank you in advance

Pedro
                    www.chibabogu.com

Men padding is meant to prevent headaches and concussions to the skull, not really decrease impact to the spinal column. The shinai is flexible enough so that hits don't impact the spine as much as you think.

If your doctor does not recommend that you participate in contact sports, do not take up kendo. Try iaido.

If you want sorbothane padding inside the men futon, I would recommend the Koei S-17.

Laters.

Comment

Not a single mention of Mori....
                      Who are you and what have you done with Hai hai?

Comment

Hey
                        I'm locking for a store where I can buy thist type of men (Hasegawa Mujun men i think it's called). You know the one with a plexyglas visor (I beleave it has some visual benefits).

I hope someone can help me out
                        Last edited by Neil Gendzwill; 4th June 2016, 07:13 AM. Reason: double post removed

Comment

Working...
                        X