X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For sale 1.2bu handstitched bogu never used

Ok, I went out and bought a bogu way too early in my kendo enthusiasm and never got a chance to use it.

So, I now have a beautiful desk ornament http://tozando.com/eng/kendo/zk.html that is in need of a better home that could appreciate it.

The bogu has NEVER been used! I put it on once in my livingroom, but that's it. No sweat, no funk, the only scent is of smoked deerskin kote.

I'm asking $1200.

I'm 6'2" and 195lbs. If you're interested, and this sounds like it'd be your size drop me a line at wahlum@yahoo.com

Thanks,
    Craig

whats the waist and chest size?

Head measurements?

Comment

Originally posted by craig
      I'm 6'2" and 195lbs. If you're interested, and this sounds like it'd be your size drop me a line at wahlum@yahoo.com

Thanks,
      Craig
      You might want to post here the measurements you gave Tozando when you placed the order: circumference around the forehead, circum. from the chin to the top of the head, circum. around the palm, length from tip of middle finger to wrist, width of opening in the back of the doh, as well as how the bogu fits on you (too loose, too tight?)

Good luck with your sale. I would have grabbed the set, if our builds were closer.

Comment

no lie. i imagine your head is bigger than mine.. but who knows?

$1200 is an awfully good price.... wish i had some money to burn...

Comment

OK, good suggestion guys.

I'll look up the measurements when I get back home tonight, and I'll post the details later.

I can't seem to attach pics here, so email me if you would like to see some pics.

Regards,
          Craig

Comment

SOLD!

Thanks

Comment

Wow, that was a big waste of money. Good job.

Comment

Originally posted by Yowai
                Wow, that was a big waste of money. Good job.
                By kwittingz...youz even worze...youz wazted youz Senseiz energyz & Timez....Instedz of uzingz da timez 2 bringz up a winna...youz wasted hiz timez wid a luza likez youz....Good Job.

Comment

Working...
                X