X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new bogu

Hey everybody i am interested in buy a bogu set for about 700$,i would like to get some recomendations ,i dont want korean only japanese .
    thnx

Originally posted by kuranosuke75
    Hey everybody i am interested in buy a bogu set for about 700$,i would like to get some recomendations ,i dont want korean only japanese .
    thnx
    Check the archive to find the websites of some reputable dealers and then come back and ask about any of the sets you find in your price range. I'm sure people will be able to give a better opinion that way.

Comment

thnx
      www.bogubag.com
      www.moribudo.co.jp
      www.eguchi.net

Comment

thnx
        Browse the above mentioned websites, but good luck finding a "[J]apanese" bogu since many sold in Japan are imported from Korea anyways (even the hand-made ones). Not that there's any difference in the machine made bogus in the first place...
        Last edited by sminki; 10th February 2004, 02:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X