X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick!

Just wondering if anyone knows where a good and accessible shop for Kendo goods can be found in Seoul, Korea?

Any replies would be good in the coming days as the person buying the goods will be departing then.

Preferably around Yeouido?

Any help would be great??

Originally posted by soapdish
    Just wondering if anyone knows where a good and accessible shop for Kendo goods can be found in Seoul, Korea?

Any replies would be good in the coming days as the person buying the goods will be departing then.

Preferably around Yeouido?

Any help would be great??
    Just ask around for kumdo stores.

Comment

there are a whole bunch of them around Dongdaemun Stadium. you can't miss them. they have posters in the nearby subway station.

Comment

Originally posted by Halcyon
        there are a whole bunch of them around Dongdaemun Stadium. you can't miss them. they have posters in the nearby subway station.
        Hey thanks!!!!!!

Is that around Dong dae mun shijang (markets)?

Also are there any particular stand out shops?

Comment

As everyone else already recommended, I also heard Dongdaemun stadium would be the best place for bogu shopping. Here are some website address of some good bogushops around Dongdaemun.

www.sehyun-kumdo.com
          www.pentagon.co.kr
          www.kumdomall.com

I'm also planning to buy a bogu set for myself soon and I've been searching around lots of
          sites. Sehyun and Petagon are more expensive but seems to be very reliable.

If you can read Korean, take some time and read Sehyun's customer Q&A section. I found lots of people like me already asked many questions that I was going to ask about choosing a right bogu.

Best luck for buying your bogu set

Comment

Is that around Dong dae mun shijang (markets)?
            nope. that's dongdaemun undongjang (stadium) not dongdaemun shijang. generally the same vicinity, but different places. check out sehyun's web site. they have their address there. other kumdo equipment shops are relatively nearby.

Comment

Working...
            X