Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bogu store in London/Copenhagen?

Hello,

Does anybody here know if there is a store in London, or Copenhagen, that sells bogu? There should be at least one, one would think. I'm going to London and Copenhagen this summer, and I was hoping I could buy a bogu while I was there, since there are no kendo stores at all in the vicinity of where I live. I don't want to order on the internet - it's too hard to get the right size.

Thanks!

/Phil-Co

Originally posted by Phil-co
    Hello,

Does anybody here know if there is a store in London, or Copenhagen, that sells bogu? There should be at least one, one would think. I'm going to London and Copenhagen this summer, and I was hoping I could buy a bogu while I was there, since there are no kendo stores at all in the vicinity of where I live. I don't want to order on the internet - it's too hard to get the right size.

Thanks!

/Phil-Co
    The answer is no.

Comment

Originally posted by Hai_hai
      The answer is no.
      Actually I think there is a McBogu in Copenhagen.
      Some good Nike's, Addidas, maybe some made in Japan, but i'm not sure.

Comment

maybe...?

I believe there is a huge kendo/kumdo gear warehouse somewhere in New Malden (not far from London). At least my Korean friend said that's where he bought it...if you research it you may find out more....sorry that's not very useful...^_^

Comment

Working...
        X