Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You'll have to report back tomorrow so we know how it went!

Comment

It went good, the paint wore off on top of the men... which i found bad for a first try, and it felt already broken in after a good match of keigo? The set is alright, just it wears off quick.

Comment

If the paint is worn off first practice, it is defective. You need to decide whether that is important to you or not. More important is the fit, be sure to have Corie check that for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil Gendzwill View Post
          If the paint is worn off first practice, it is defective. You need to decide whether that is important to you or not. More important is the fit, be sure to have Corie check that for you.
          Nishimura sensei did the check, corie couldn't come monday due to classes. The bogu fits well, i don't mind the paint wearing off just the fact it wore of quicker than the other students bogu... And no its not important, i gave it hell last night since im gonna be away for awhile. (Going back to my home town for a visit)... So im leaving my bogu with the school. i trust they won't tamper with it.

Comment

who did you order from?

Comment

Originally posted by sarge127 View Post
              i don't mind the paint wearing off just the fact it wore of quicker than the other students bogu...
              You seem to fail to understand...if the paint flakes off on the first practice, somethings wrong and you should get it replaced. Basically, you got a faulty product.

Comment

Working...
              X