X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Armour

Last Tuesday I spent the morning at Nine Circles and obtained a bogu set 2mm. Martin looked after me and I'm very pleased with my new armour.

It was like a magic trick when I took all my armour out of the bag and looked and thought that won't go back in that small bag!!

Colin

Wait till you learn to also fit your keikogi and hakama in there.

Comment

Baby, it's MAGIC.... YOU KNOW!...

have a fun in that new bogu, we want photos!

Comment

One of the guys showed me how he packs his pack and he did remove his keikogi and hakama

Comment

I've only just got into armour myself, and had the same problem trying to fit it all back in.

I can now do it, complete with the addition of Kendogi and Hakama!

Comment

The nine circles bags are a bit of a challenge.

Comment

I did look at getting the bag on wheels that Nine Circles sell.

Comment

Does anyone know who sells the best bags?

Comment

Kenpro, you can get them through either Chiba Budogu or Miyako Kendogu.

Comment

Did my first session in full armour last night. I had trouble working out how far away the walls of the dojo where behind me. Really enjoyed it and looking forward to the next session!

Comment

Do you think the 2mm too stiff? I used to have 2mm Men and couldn't break it in, sold it later.

Comment

I got new 2mm kote from e-bogu.com, and they seemed to break in readily enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Sullivan View Post
                          I got new 2mm kote from e-bogu.com, and they seemed to break in readily enough.
                          The men doesn't. I used mine for 3+ years of on average at least 2 practices a week, and I don't think it ever broke in.

Comment

Bogu bags are like the Tardis -- they are a lot bigger inside than they look from the outside.

Comment

I don't know about breaking my 2mm in as I've never worn bogu before, so don't know the difference. Last night was my first time wearing a men!!

Comment

Working...
                              X