X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bogu for sale

For sale 2nd hand but in excellent condition 1 men,1 kote,1 tare,1 do I will also include a bokken.Items are here in the Phils.Price is $100.The buyer will also shoulder the shipping costs.Interested parties can email me at mfaldanaph@yahoo.com.Thanks

I wonder if you could post size information?

Thanks,
    Ron

Comment

Looks like rather elderly bogu, including heavy-style "men," for beginners. Not criticizing, just an observation as seen so much of it over here. Bokken looks nice.

Comment

Originally posted by rfoxmich View Post
        I wonder if you could post size information?

Thanks,
        Ron
        @Ron I dont really know what the size of this bogu,I personally dont use this bogu It was only given to me as a gift.I used this only as a display.I asked a local kendo club here in Manila ,he said it would fit a teen.

Comment

Originally posted by Tort-Speed View Post
          Looks like rather elderly bogu, including heavy-style "men," for beginners. Not criticizing, just an observation as seen so much of it over here. Bokken looks nice.
          No offense taken Tort-speed .Thanks.

Comment

Mikhail, the bokken looks "old-good" - I mean, the shape seems a bit more curved than most wooden for-Kendo-kata swords; and
            not sure if the darker color is the camera/lighting/camera film-developer, or the actual shade of the wood. Someone once gave me an old wooden sword and it was wonderful to feel and to use. JMO.

Comment

Originally posted by mikhail View Post
              I asked a local kendo club here in Manila ,he said it would fit a teen.
              I recommend you donate it to that club.

Comment

Up still available.

Comment

Originally posted by mikhail View Post
                  .Interested partie
                  ... has contacted you...

still dont know if the size is right....a junior bogu or not....

BUT if the shoe fits, i think this bogu would me fit like a tanuki in a barrel of sake'...
                  json...

Comment

Working...
                  X