X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KendoBogu: Tare

Hey guys, recently i had issues with my men but now everything is fine, now i got a problem with my Tare, theres these leather knots that tie to the tare flaps and keep them in place but after doing a bogu check up the leather knots that keep it in place are breaking off... is this normal? they didn't last very long.

Which knots?.

Comment

If you mean like the four round ones shown in this pic tieing the big flaps to the little flaps, they are shipping ties and should be removed:

Comment

Im trying to upload photo to make it easier, but its not allowing me!

Comment

You can't upload photos to KW. Upload them somewhere else like photobucket then link.

Comment

Never mind, im sending the bogu back... The bogu set was defective and wore off quickly than the other kendoka's bogu... im disappointed with it after things settled.

Comment

Originally posted by sarge127 View Post
              Never mind, im sending the bogu back... The bogu set was defective and wore off quickly than the other kendoka's bogu... im disappointed with it after things settled.
              Can we assume, that before making this decision, you had your Senpai and Sensei have a look at it?

Comment

as Gendzwill sensei said, those are shipping ties, not a product defect, unless the supplier stated so.

Comment

Originally posted by Electronegative View Post
                  Can we assume, that before making this decision, you had your Senpai and Sensei have a look at it?
                  Yes they have already looked at it and there thoughts were the same as mine, "Ship it back! NOW!".

Comment

Taking everything into account, it seems you're having a lot of bad luck with your bogu shopping, ey?

Comment

Originally posted by sarge127 View Post
                      Hey guys, recently i had issues with my men but now everything is fine, now i got a problem with my Tare, theres these leather knots that tie to the tare flaps and keep them in place but after doing a bogu check up the leather knots that keep it in place are breaking off... is this normal? they didn't last very long.
                      If you don't mind me asking, where did you get your bogu?

Comment

Working...
                      X