Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Update on my position Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Update on my position

    Hi All,

    I just wanted to let you guys know that a couple of weeks ago I resigned from my position at Tozando. This means that I am no longer connected to Tozando and/or it's associated websites (including Miyako Kendogu). I have already received many kind messages from people expressing their concern, however, everything is fine - I simply left on my own accord, in order to move on to new things.

    I would really like to thank everyone on Kendo World for your support, help, advice and, of course, business, over the past 3 years, and I hope I can still provide help to those looking for information about Bogu and Kendo Equipment.

    All the best,

    Andy

  • #2
    Originally posted by D'Artagnan View Post
    Hi All,

    I just wanted to let you guys know that a couple of weeks ago I resigned from my position at Tozando. This means that I am no longer connected to Tozando and/or it's associated websites (including Miyako Kendogu). I have already received many kind messages from people expressing their concern, however, everything is fine - I simply left on my own accord, in order to move on to new things.

    I would really like to thank everyone on Kendo World for your support, help, advice and, of course, business, over the past 3 years, and I hope I can still provide help to those looking for information about Bogu and Kendo Equipment.

    All the best,

    Andy


    The best of luck to you in all your future endevors!!!

    i hope youre still playing kendo.....????

    anyway best of luck!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by neanderthal View Post
      i hope youre still playing kendo.....????
      Thanks man

      Of course I will continue with Kendo! If I stopped I think my heart would stop beating or something!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by D'Artagnan View Post
        Thanks man

        Of course I will continue with Kendo! If I stopped I think my heart would stop beating or something!

        i know where youre coming from. through injuries and major sicknesses kendo has been my bright light. all shinai should come with a warning sticker - very addictive - possible life changer. LOL!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Good luck, Andy. Do they have anybody there now that handles english-language enquiries?

          Comment


          • #6
            Thank you for all of your help through Miyako Kendogu, Andy, and I continue to look forward to your posts and advice in the future!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Neil Gendzwill View Post
              Good luck, Andy. Do they have anybody there now that handles english-language enquiries?
              I have the same question. Is there anyone?

              Cheers, and good luck on future ventures!

              Comment


              • #8
                Thanks for all the comments guys

                Although I was the only native English speaker in the company, there were several other people who spoke good English, so I am sure they will still be able to respond to emails in English

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hope our hounding you, didn't cause throwing in the tenugui in that venture, and all the best in your new direction!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Good luck, Andy.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Thanks for your hard work Andy! You're the one who sealed the deal on my first bogu, by making an offer I couldn't refuse

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X