Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on my position

Hi All,

I just wanted to let you guys know that a couple of weeks ago I resigned from my position at Tozando. This means that I am no longer connected to Tozando and/or it's associated websites (including Miyako Kendogu). I have already received many kind messages from people expressing their concern, however, everything is fine - I simply left on my own accord, in order to move on to new things.

I would really like to thank everyone on Kendo World for your support, help, advice and, of course, business, over the past 3 years, and I hope I can still provide help to those looking for information about Bogu and Kendo Equipment.

All the best,

Andy

Originally posted by D'Artagnan View Post
    Hi All,

I just wanted to let you guys know that a couple of weeks ago I resigned from my position at Tozando. This means that I am no longer connected to Tozando and/or it's associated websites (including Miyako Kendogu). I have already received many kind messages from people expressing their concern, however, everything is fine - I simply left on my own accord, in order to move on to new things.

I would really like to thank everyone on Kendo World for your support, help, advice and, of course, business, over the past 3 years, and I hope I can still provide help to those looking for information about Bogu and Kendo Equipment.

All the best,

Andy

The best of luck to you in all your future endevors!!!

i hope youre still playing kendo.....????

anyway best of luck!!!

Comment

Originally posted by neanderthal View Post
      i hope youre still playing kendo.....????
      Thanks man

Of course I will continue with Kendo! If I stopped I think my heart would stop beating or something!

Comment

Originally posted by D'Artagnan View Post
        Thanks man

Of course I will continue with Kendo! If I stopped I think my heart would stop beating or something!

i know where youre coming from. through injuries and major sicknesses kendo has been my bright light. all shinai should come with a warning sticker - very addictive - possible life changer. LOL!!!

Comment

Good luck, Andy. Do they have anybody there now that handles english-language enquiries?

Comment

Thank you for all of your help through Miyako Kendogu, Andy, and I continue to look forward to your posts and advice in the future!

Comment

Originally posted by Neil Gendzwill View Post
              Good luck, Andy. Do they have anybody there now that handles english-language enquiries?
              I have the same question. Is there anyone?

Cheers, and good luck on future ventures!

Comment

Thanks for all the comments guys

Although I was the only native English speaker in the company, there were several other people who spoke good English, so I am sure they will still be able to respond to emails in English

Comment

Hope our hounding you, didn't cause throwing in the tenugui in that venture, and all the best in your new direction!

Comment

Good luck, Andy.

Comment

Thanks for your hard work Andy! You're the one who sealed the deal on my first bogu, by making an offer I couldn't refuse

Comment

Working...
                      X