Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Budogu website coming soon...

Hi All,

OK, so after finishing up everything in Kyoto and moving down to Kyushu I was offered a job at a Kendogu company in Kumamoto, as the director of international sales

The company is called All Japan Budogu (全日本武道具), and some of you guys may have heard of them before, as they have quickly become one of Japan's top-selling Bogu companies - hence I accepted the position Their success is largely thanks to their extremely popular 'All Japan Pitch' brand Bogu, which was used by several of the Japanese national team members at the last WKC - another reason I decided I would like to help make it available internationally

Anyway, I am currently working really hard on a new international website, which will naturally make the products easily available worldwide. I have a team of English-speaking staff - who all practice Kendo, and have experience of practicing Kendo in several countries, and it all is looking really exciting from this end!

Please 'like' our Facebook page to keep updated on things - https://www.facebook.com/AllJapanBudogu

And the website itself will be at www.alljapanbudogu.com

We hope to open in September! Get in touch if you have any questions in the meantime!!

Cheers,

Andy

Excellent. Looking forward to the update.

Comment

excellent...

and congrats!

Comment

@andy_kendo: please tweet it when the website goes up.

Comment

Awesome, good news Andy.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing the site! And maybe even buy new bogu...!

Comment

Your first step should be to remove that ugly tag! Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez ALL JAPAN PITCH it looks so chea

Comment

Working...
              X