X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent: Boston Swordstore?

I'm interested in buying the Practical Katana, by Paul Chen. I've visited a store here in Stockholm, where I live. They charge 2750 SEK , roughly 370 dollars, after checking out a few american internet stores I realized that it costs less than half of that there.

Right now a friend of mine is in boston, so I got the idea that he could buy the sword for me, and that way I won't have to pay 40$ for shipping. But the problem is that I don't know any stores in Boston that sells japanese swords. I've tried searching for one using google, but that I was unable to find one.
    I know this is a longshot, but I was hoping perhaps you americans know one?, Or could just look up one in then telefone catalogue? I would really apreciate that.

Thanks for reading!

/Swedish guy

If you dont find a store , maybe he can order it online to boston , the shipping would be less then 40 bucks , so you would still save money .

Comment

Thats a possibility, but its also a risk, cause he's leaving very soon, and if the shipping would be delayed we'd loose it.

Comment

There's a sword store in Boston. It's got everything. Unfortunately, they went out of business yesterday... and worse yet, they had a 90% off clearance sale on all katana.

Comment

Oh my god.. You have to be joking! Why did'nt you tell me!? Damn!

Comment

Yes, I was joking.

I am the Resident Schmevil.

Comment

Working...
            X