Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYC bogu shop?

Hi,

I will be in NYC for this coming week-- does anyone know of a bogu shop or even just a shop that sells kendo gear there? Just curious if one is around.

Thanks,
    Dan Carney

Originally posted by dcarney
    Hi,

I will be in NYC for this coming week-- does anyone know of a bogu shop or even just a shop that sells kendo gear there? Just curious if one is around.

Thanks,
    Dan Carney
    Hmm... Although there is a physical store called Honda Martial Arts Supply on 30th (or 31st) between 6 and 7 Ave (I think. Look up the store on the web), they don't specialize in kendo equipments. Your best bet (if you have specific items in need) is contacting e-mudo.com which is a NY/NJ based company.

Comment

There has got to be one somewhere. I know some people who purchased from a store in NYC, but I never asked them where. But one does exist. Just keep looking.

I know this doesn't really help, but I can at least confirm the existance of one.

Comment

and i guess if you come in on the turn pike New jersey shouldnt be hard to get to at all.

Comment

Originally posted by dcarney
          Hi,

Thanks,
          Dan Carney
          Supposedly, the North American Distributor of Musashi-Go is in New York. Unfortunately, they don't have an internet presence, so I can't tell you much more than that....

Comment

did you ever discover a NYC store?!

Comment

Working...
            X