Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should companies give extra stuff for delayed Bogu???

I was suggested that I should ask for some shinai/tenagui/or other stuff. My dojo has a policy that you have to have your bogu 3 seasons after you join and mine is overdue. Any suggestions??

no. just let it be. give e-bogu a break.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Bogu
      I was suggested that I should ask for some shinai/tenagui/or other stuff. My dojo has a policy that you have to have your bogu 3 seasons after you join and mine is overdue. Any suggestions??
      Mr. No Bogu,
      That's an interesting policy. Most dojos have a policy that you have bogu after your sensei approves of it, no minimum or maximum deadline.
      What happens if you are overdue?
      Seriously, you have years to do kendo, unless you have a terminal illness.
      If you really really don't like e-bogu, cancel your order.
      Contact these people for bogu.
      http://www.tozando.com
      http://www.moribudo.co.jp
      http://www.bogu-ya.com
      Let them know how much you have to spend and that you want it shipped fast. The bad news is that shipping will cost around $100 for fast shipment (i.e. EMS). The good news is that you'll smell the air of Japan as you open the cardboard box. Kind of funky. To keep that funky smell of Japan in your room, buy a tatami mat. Ahhh, I think I'm turning Japanese... I really think so.

Comment

To get a different Asian scent, get a mackeral and let it sit out at room temperature for a couple of days, add one raw egg, and a half bottle of Tsingtao beer... tada, Chinatown smell in NY, Montreal, Toronto, LA, or San Francisco.

Comment

LOL Hai Hai...it's funny because it's true

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Bogu
            First of all, did Blue Bogu mention anything about e-bogu? Also, is e-bogu famous for being late so that Blue Bogu's post is an obvious reference?

My advice, Blue, is ask for what you think you deserve. You are a customer. And if your chosen company is responsible, they will honor your request as long as it is reasonable. Hey, you might even get a free pair of kote!

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly
              ...Also, is e-bogu famous for being late so that Blue Bogu's post is an obvious reference?...
              No, I got an online order within a week during the Christmas season.

Comment

Originally posted by Hai_hai
                To get a different Asian scent, get a mackeral and let it sit out at room temperature for a couple of days, add one raw egg, and a half bottle of Tsingtao beer... tada, Chinatown smell in NY, Montreal, Toronto, LA, or San Francisco.
                or just make more asian food
                my house smells Asian...Korean food 365 days a yr...-_-;

Comment

First of all, did Blue Bogu mention anything about e-bogu? Also, is e-bogu famous for being late so that Blue Bogu's post is an obvious reference?
                  He was complaining about them in another thread. FWIW this is a bad time of year to order bogu, all the Japanese high schools and universities are putting in their annual orders. Don't be surprised to see delays from any company you deal with.

Comment

My advice, Blue, is ask for what you think you deserve. You are a customer. And if your chosen company is responsible, they will honor your request as long as it is reasonable. Hey, you might even get a free pair of kote!
                    Don't assume that he isn't talking about e-bogu. It's a fact that he is becase he makes threads and always complain complain and complain.

Comment

Originally posted by Hai_hai
                      If you really really don't like e-bogu, cancel your order.
                      Ahhh, I think I'm turning Japanese... I really think so.
                      Interesting.....HAI HAI gives advice to blue bogu who is continues to try and get support for his idea of getting "schwag" for his delayed bogu....and then quotes a song about masterbation. subtle? no! funny? most definately!

Comment

Ahhh....!!! (aggrevated!)

All these beginners wants to get in bogu as fast as they can!! why? why?
                        I suppose it is these very same people who we count on to win against in every tournament.

And the answer is "no" you shouldn't ask for extra "stuff" just because your bogu is late.

Comment

Working...
                        X