X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Care and maintenance of bogu

Anybody have some good concise info on proper care of bogu so it'll last longer, such as cleaning, removal of that club bogu stench, care of the cloth parts, care of the leather, etc., you know the works, while trying to use non-specialized products...

Originally posted by delphideo
    Anybody have some good concise info on proper care of bogu so it'll last longer, such as cleaning, removal of that club bogu stench, care of the cloth parts, care of the leather, etc., you know the works, while trying to use non-specialized products...
    There is a manual you can download from following site.
    I think the manual is PDF file so you may need Acrobet to open it.

http://wfkendo.com/modules.php?name=...showpage&pid=2

Good luck!

Comment

There is an excellent little manual "Looking after your Kendo equipment". I got it via Koei. When I asked them to send me a catalog they sent this as well.

Comment

Dip in schmoo goo.

Comment

I think this is what you're looking for.

Comment

Care of cloth pieces

I'm actually interested in removing dust and dirt. Why? Our sensei takes us out of the dojo on weekends and we practice at a local park. Sometime we train on grass, othertimes on flatend piece of land that with each fumikomi picks up a cloud of dirt. Since I'm in charge of taking care of the club bogu they loan me I have to keep it in top shape, so what do I do in this case?

Comment

Originally posted by delphideo
              I'm actually interested in removing dust and dirt. Why? Our sensei takes us out of the dojo on weekends and we practice at a local park. Sometime we train on grass, othertimes on flatend piece of land that with each fumikomi picks up a cloud of dirt. Since I'm in charge of taking care of the club bogu they loan me I have to keep it in top shape, so what do I do in this case?
              Hi,

Maybe you can take a damp cloth or better yet, a damp brush to the bogu to clear away the dust and dirt and let air dry.

By the way, I've been to Guadalajara about 3-4 times over the past year for business and I must say that you guys have the smoothest tequila, best food and hottest women I've seen in Mexico so far...of course that's just around the hotel that I stay at.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralutin
                Hi,

Maybe you can take a damp cloth or better yet, a damp brush to the bogu to clear away the dust and dirt and let air dry.

By the way, I've been to Guadalajara about 3-4 times over the past year for business and I must say that you guys have the smoothest tequila, best food and hottest women I've seen in Mexico so far...of course that's just around the hotel that I stay at.
                Thanks, and yup we do have the best tequila around, as for the girls the hotel isn't the only spot, but we have a bit of everything too.

Comment

Working...
                X