Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks.. and for my kote problem... i got a wrist band, but im not too sure if my dojo will allow that (its just an average sweat band for tennis and stuff) Well... thanks a lot for you guys caring.... but one problem: i dont get the duck in the water thing.... may be you can explain it? lol i know i probably seem stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by shinjinho
      but one problem: i dont get the duck in the water thing.... may be you can explain it?
      not-i assumed that you enjoy to be in bogu, like the duck enjoys to be in water... correct me, if i'm wrong >_>

Comment

duck idioms

Originally posted by moetl
        not-i assumed that you enjoy to be in bogu, like the duck enjoys to be in water... correct me, if i'm wrong >_>
        yep, that's more or less what i meant. to take to something like a duck to water is an idiom that means to adapt to it very readily and naturally - it's positive. duck soup would be an easy task, say performing men-uchi on a practice dummy. but if your sensei's advice to you was like water off a duck's back, now that would be bad

Comment

ooh ok thanks. yea i really love being in bogu... except the smell lol.

Comment

Working...
          X