X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best hakama?

Does anyone know where i can get a good hakama, that will keep its shape and easy to fold?

Thanks

Originally posted by Commander
    Does anyone know where i can get a good hakama, that will keep its shape and easy to fold?

Thanks
    Try any #10000 weight hakama.

Comment

Try a tetron one if you want a "good" hakama that keeps its shape and easy to fold. Hakama is hmm like cars, if you have the money to buy a Ferrari, then of course you will buy one. But just like cars, your hakama is only a medium. Don't take my words for it though, buy whatever it is you fancy. Experience is your best teacher. good luck. ,

Comment

My favorite

If you want comfort, 100%cotton is best, but the pleats needs to be maintained.

If you want ease of maintenance, I like the 100% polyester hakama (AH-500) from Tozando. It's actually an aiki-hakama made to withstand suwariwaza. I find that 100% polyester feels better/breath better than the 65%/35% polyblend.... I just asked them to switch from rubber koshiita to a stiffer koshiita and add the plastic thing to hold the koshiita...can't think of the term at the moment.

Comment

Hakama folds

I have the best quality hakama from tozando's. It's really nice and for the first time i asked my grandma to wash it (last week). It took her 3 days to get the wrinkels out and the folds back in. Then it took her 2 more days to get the indigo of her hands. I think she disowned me by now.

But anyway, I like it a lot .

Regards,

Louis van Dalen
          www.uiteindhoven.nl

Comment

What do you think of the 17 one in ninecircles? Is it good for the money and quality?

Comment

The best hakama, I think, is the one can fly. You know, like the magic carpet. After you use it, you don't have to fold it, just tell it "good job, now go to the corner". If this didn't do, then please go to read all of the old posts from "Bogu section"

Comment

Link ?

Wow,

i want one of them, my granny will love me for that. Could you leave a link so I can order one?

Do you recon they have shinai's from the same brand?

Regards,

Lazy Lou

www.uiteindhoven.nl

Comment

Im trying to make a decision its between the KH-1 and the KH-4 hakama from www.ninecircles.co.uk or the top quality tetron stitched hakama from e-bogu?

i dont know which to go for...

Comment

As you're in Glasglow, I would say stick with nine cirlces. I don't see the difference between the two hakama there, but as e-bogu is based in the US, I think that a tetron hakama is not worth the shipping fees.

Comment

Cool thanks, which of the KH-1 and the KH-4 do you think is better?

Thanks

Comment

I have no idea. The only difference I can see is that one is listed as being Korean, while the other isn't.

Comment

see the 10,000 indigo hakama which is on that page too, do you think that'll be alot more harder to take care of?

Comment

The answer is simple, You get what you pay for.

I used to have a pair, of the 17 hakama. They are crap! you would be better with either the dearer pair from from 9 circles, or the e-bogu pair.

Comment

i dont understand why the other hakama is 34 when it just looks the same as the 17 one, also what do you think of the 10,000 indigo hakama from ninecircles?

Comment

Working...
                              X