Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bogu from e-Kendo

Hello everyone!,

I've been practicing Kendo for five months and I just ordered a bogu set from
    e-kendo five days ago and it has already shipped. I have a limited budget so I didn't purchase one of the more expensive sets, but I would like to know what some of you think about the quality of their bogu. Thanks!

My girl and I have had "Pre made High Quality 2 mm Machined Stitch Kendo Bogu" for a month now with no complaints

Comment

a thread on this topic has already been posted.

do a simple search and you'll find it.

Comment

I got a 3mm machine stitch from them a realy like it , for the price 360$ its exellent quality , good service too.

Bob

Comment

Got my Bogu from e-Kendo!

I ordered my bogu only a week ago and it has already arrived! I am very happy with the quality and quick service e-Kendo provided. I purchased a 4mm set and received many compliments from my classmates who purchased more expensive sets. I'm sure e-Kendo's 3-2mm sets must be gorgeous. So if you are just starting out and have a limited budget for bogu, I recommend e-Kendo.com!

Comment

Originally posted by JYU
            I ordered my bogu only a week ago and it has already arrived! I am very happy with the quality and quick service e-Kendo provided. I purchased a 4mm set and received many compliments from my classmates who purchased more expensive sets. I'm sure e-Kendo's 3-2mm sets must be gorgeous. So if you are just starting out and have a limited budget for bogu, I recommend e-Kendo.com!
            Thank you for the shameless plug. Would you like to post photos? Everyone here loves kendo photos.

Comment

Whatever Hai Hai...

How is it a shameless plug? I purchased a product and was happy with it so I'm giving it props! What's so wrong with that? I wish people could give more decent equipment reviews; some of us are not rich and desperately need good deals. Maybe it's something you can't identify with...

Comment

I was kidding. I shamelessly plug my bogu. Mori Budo.

Comment

I shamelessly plug for Moribudo as well.

Comment

Working...
                  X