Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to use a lint roller before I leave for practice for those rogue hairs that float around, and I keep my kendo stuff where hey can't get to it.

Comment

I always wanted to have a cat, but I can't have one.

Anyway, back to topic. Why not folding your hakama and gi on the bed? Unless, your cat sleeps with you.

I won't mess with a 30 pound cat.

Comment

If you don't have a woman that works wonders like LNguyen's and if Inouye's "shoking" solution doesn't work, you'll have to choose between clean kendo and a cat, i would get rid of the cat if i were you
        Last edited by Hisham; 3rd February 2006, 09:54 PM.

Comment

sorry for the Dpost.
          I forgot to mention something important in the old days it was said that the samurai spirit cannot be bent by a cat's cuteness.

Comment

Originally posted by Miravil
            I always wanted to have a cat, but I can't have one.

Anyway, back to topic. Why not folding your hakama and gi on the bed? Unless, your cat sleeps with you.

I won't mess with a 30 pound cat.
            If you have a cat there is cat hair almost everywhere. The cat will probably have spent time in/on the bed, even if it is not there at night.

Comment

Originally posted by Hisham
              sorry for the Dpost.
              I forgot to mention something important in the old days it was said that the samurai spirit cannot be bent by a cat's cuteness.

That's a miserable lie. Even Chuck Norris could not control himself if he saw this or this or this

Comment

Originally posted by Inouye02
                put it away foo, or call me , i will install a low voltage shocker collar, push the button when they go attack. i'll put one on you too..
                Putting one on the cat would be cruel...

Comment

Originally posted by joekc6nlx

If either of my cats weighed 30 pounds, I wouldn't try to keep them from helping me.
                  Ha ha! That's the first thing I thought of, too. A thirty pound cat could maim a person for life in about a quarter of a second.

If you could shrink yourself down to 30 lbs (and shrink your bogu correspondingly), would you keiko with a 30 lb. cat?

Comment

That's a miserable lie. Even Chuck Norris could not control himself if he saw this or this or this
                    I think my heart just exploded with the adorableness. Damn kittens and the huge, cute, fluffy, purry faces *sniffle*

Law of nature: cat fur gets everywhere. (not as bad as horse hair. that's actually sticky so many years after you no longer have the horse, you still have the hair. i even once resorted to vacuuming my clothes). My mate's a vet though with a multitude of furred companions and he never seems to have cat fur on this kendo stuff. I think he keeps it in a room the cats rarely ever go into and just always keeps it packed up except when he's using it.

Comment

Yea, Billy likes to push the other cat out of the way and eat all of the food, then go and take a 5 hour nap, he wakes up just in time to help me fold my hakama.....

Comment

Originally posted by Inouye02
                        put it away foo, or call me , i will install a low voltage shocker collar, push the button when they go attack. i'll put one on you too..
                        Like S&M?
                        Your into some wierd stuff hah.
                        But if it happens again, Ill call you.

Comment

I'm so glad I own dogs ... they never bother my bogu. Although it did come close to peeing at the bogu stand.

Comment

Originally posted by tantadi
                            If you have a cat there is cat hair almost everywhere. The cat will probably have spent time in/on the bed, even if it is not there at night.
                            I See... any chance of keeping the cat from entering the room will help reduce the cat hair on the bed? I wonder, how do you sleep with cat hair on bed? (just curious, not being rude )

Comment

having pets is all about hairy clothes.
                              wrap scellotape around your hand (sticky side out) and that can be used to brush stuff away.
                              until they want a huggle that is

Comment

Originally posted by Miravil
                                I See... any chance of keeping the cat from entering the room will help reduce the cat hair on the bed? I wonder, how do you sleep with cat hair on bed? (just curious, not being rude )
                                Nope, small apartment and no designated bedroom...I sleep just fine with cat hair in the bed... (it is not massive amounts there, that is reserved for the best chair, which of course the cat likes a lot).

Comment

Working...
                                X