X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sarge127 View Post
    I leave myself to open, and sometimes i try to talk with them but they end up going to a different topic...
    I assume that the different topic would be kicking your ass in keiko?

That's one of my weak points, that I'm really working on killing: I constantly analyse what's going on and verbalize it. Not only does that distract my opponent (especially if he shares this flaw), but it also royally pisses of sensei and fukushou... "Shut up Thomas! Focus on fighting!"

Comment

Originally posted by sirius1906 View Post
      Couldn't +rep you anymore, father. LOL

ps: i thought you were on the dark side.
      I was. But like orbiting a planet, if you keep going to the dark side, eventually you come out to the light side -- as long as you don't get lost on the way. Again, I would point out the profound lessons of Star Wars, and Darth Vader's eventual redemption.

Comment

Originally posted by Halcyon View Post
        I was. But like orbiting a planet, if you keep going to the dark side, eventually you come out to the light side -- as long as you don't get lost on the way. Again, I would point out the profound lessons of Star Wars, and Darth Vader's eventual redemption.
        Ah, that's why you've been running so much. So by that rationale, if I stand still I will experience the dark and the light sides in 12 hours, give or take. I can be lazy and fat.

Comment

It was a lot easier to buy into Vader's redemption before you saw him murder all those children. But to address the OP, you shouldn't feel anger in keiko. It's not listed as one of the sicknesses, but I honestly think it should be.

Comment

Originally posted by b8amack View Post
            It was a lot easier to buy into Vader's redemption before you saw him murder all those children. But to address the OP, you shouldn't feel anger in keiko. It's not listed as one of the sicknesses, but I honestly think it should be.
            Well, fear is listed. And fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. And hate...well, you know.

Comment

Working...
            X