X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charuzu
    O-well. I was going to point them here but I guess that they might be intrested in a local unit?
    Looks great and fun to do but I don't think they'd go for it. They're more the bookish type and one of them hates guns in any shape or form.

Comment

Originally posted by ShinKenshi
      Looks great and fun to do but I don't think they'd go for it. They're more the bookish type and one of them hates guns in any shape or form.
      O-well, they are missing out. It's really fun running around in a wool Jacket, vest and pants. (And some people complain about the heat in their bogu)

Comment

Since when are battojutsu and spelling the same?
        Perhaps I gave you too much credit for arrogance? I tried to put it as plainly and simply as I could that battojutsu, like spelling, is all about attention to details!. At the moment, you've no idea what battojutsu is about, you should just be trying to understand. Since you are obviously extremely enamored of your own opinions, I'll try to refrain from helping you out in the future. Too much frustration on my part, too little effort to understand on yours. Too bad really, I get the feeling you are going to need all the help you can get.

Try not to be too much of an embarrassment to your dojo.

Cheers,

Comment

reading this thread makes me wonder if im arrogant...

i really hope not.
          it would be terrible to be shameful to my dojo.

Comment

Working...
          X