Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kanji

'Ello minna-san!

I was wondering if any one can link me to a good dictionary with the Kanji for the diffrent terms. Also, some IME tips... for example if you were to type in Kendo, 剣道 wouldn't come up... you need to enter it in as Kendou.

Many thanks < (_ _) >

as far as the enlongation of vowel sounds, you just gotta know them. If you can't find it in one form, then just try the other.

Comment

Er... why not go and learn Japanese properly, or buy a English-Japanese dictionary?

Comment

Originally posted by mingshi
        Er... why not go and learn Japanese properly, or buy a English-Japanese dictionary?
        IME's hate me.... Kendo has to be typed in as Kendou and all that fun stuff.... Also, It's not that easy to find related terms in a regular dictionary (Not really everyday words)

Comment

If you study Japanese language, you will know when there is elongated vowels.

Comment

Keisen, xtu and other fun things

Originally posted by jackchen
            If you study Japanese language, you will know when there is elongated vowels.
            Yes, but do you know about Keisen and xtu? IME's are not that easy. They hate me... why don't they hate you? Why? Damm IME's >o<

Comment

Working...
            X