Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paisley university kendo club

Hi everyone,

For months i have been trying to organise a club at Paisley, but i now have someone who can do this in September.

Of course, you're wondering who is going to run the club? I haven't reached Shodan yet but i know members of Glasgow were interested in helping out and taking the classes.

However i am going to be doing all the organising and planning to get it up and running.

So just to let you know if your in the Paisley (Renfrewshire) or West coast area there will be a dojo soon if you want to come along and see what its like.

Hi There,

Just a quick note to wish you all the best starting up your club. I'm sure the Glasgow members will give you a lot of help and assistance.

One small word of warning from someone who started up the iaido club in edinburgh, keep a good track of money, hall hire is not cheap and, like me, you may end up funding some of it out of your own pocket.

With persiverence and support i'm sure you will make a go of it.

David

Comment

Originally posted by Bailemor
      Hi There,

Just a quick note to wish you all the best starting up your club. I'm sure the Glasgow members will give you a lot of help and assistance.

One small word of warning from someone who started up the iaido club in edinburgh, keep a good track of money, hall hire is not cheap and, like me, you may end up funding some of it out of your own pocket.

With persiverence and support i'm sure you will make a go of it.

David
      Thanks David,

Fortunately the hall hire is free as it is through the university

Just waiting to get things sorted, will be good to have a club in the county.

Cheers

Comment

Good luck - hope it works out.

Comment

Working...
        X