Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in Phoenix or surrounding area?

Hi... I plan to attend the dojo in Phoenix soo and I was wondering if anyone around here attended that dojo? I currently live in Southern California and have been trying to get into Kendo for years. With me moving to Arizona and other blessings I am now able to do what I have longed for. I was hoping maybe to touch basis with some locals and maybe make some friends... Thanks.

What stopped you from doing kendo in Southern California?

Comment

I know it's kinda odd since So.Cal has an abundant Kendo following/dojo's and all... "Why did'nt I go then?"

Well, in all honestly as I mentioned I have always wanted to get into it but with my former job and other personal restrictions i was not able to. My moving to Arizona for business has opened up alot of avenues of opportunity for me.

Comment

No-one???

Comment

Try the following two URLS:
          AUSKF
          kendo-usa

I only see one dojo in Arizona off the kendo-usa listing. The listings may not be complete or up to date, so your best bet would be to ask some of the dojos given your location.

Comment

I'm looking for people that go to http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/PhoenixKendo/ on this forum....

Comment

Hello,
              Are you interested in Iaido? Please look at our web site:

www.kenshindojo.net

Robert Corella
              Araki ryu Iaido
              Phoenix, Arizona

Comment

^ Wow ^

Too bad you guys don't have Kendo classes! But I would definately love to get into Iaido too! Thanks for the link! I will have to check out your dojo.

Comment

Visit to Payson

Hi,
                  Our dojo will be having a camp out on Sept. 16 & 17 at Woods Canyon lake. Interested in meeting us? I hope you have a chance to visit Phoenix. Please email me at bcorella@cox.net for more info.
                  Bob Corella

Comment

Our Dojo has an "East" branch in Arizona.
                    E-mail:
                    kendophx@earthlink.net

Comment

Dojo in Prescott

Hi again,
                      I forgot to mention that we also have a dojo in Prescott. Contact me if you need more info.
                      Bob Corella

Comment

If you end up going to the Phoenix dojo/club(can't figure out exactly what it is), let us know how it works. I also live in the surrounding Phoenix area, and I haven't been able to find anything besides stuff in Tuscon. So I am also intrested in this.

Comment

Daisetsu,
                          How about iaido in Phoenix? kenshindojo.net
                          Bob Corella
                          Araki Ryu iaido

Comment

Working...
                          X