Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you think im sad enough to check his profile to find out about his real name? hes giving a lecture to other people about something he is guilty of himself

Comment

No, he's being open about who he is and what dojo he attends. You, on the other hand, have turned up, spat your dummy out and now choose to hide behind a keyboard.

Looks like you ain't been around long enough to grade with the BKA, Mr Ishido?

Comment

Originally posted by Ishido View Post
        you think im sad enough to check his profile to find out about his real name? hes giving a lecture to other people about something he is guilty of himself
        My name is Mark Hollingsworth, train with Nagamitsu Dojo, current grade Ikkyu, live in Coventry, work in London please dont hesitate to ask any more questions if you feel you need to know anymore.

Sparky was a nickname I earnt from working on an Electronic Warfare Ops team in the Army, any questions on my service record just ask.

Comment

Ishido, I believe the assumption that you where posting in jest came from the content of you post rather than your name. It's hard to believe a real person could be that crass. I guess you could be just the person to prove us wrong. It seems Wakaba's loss is Mumeishi's gain.

Enjoy yourself in Japan, don't feel you need to rush back.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottUK View Post
            No, he's being open about who he is and what dojo he attends. You, on the other hand, have turned up, spat your dummy out and now choose to hide behind a keyboard.

Looks like you ain't been around long enough to grade with the BKA, Mr Ishido?
            Try this page instead
            http://www.ekf-eu.com/general_info.a...er=K&offset=15

James, you aren't really helping

Comment

Originally posted by JSchmidt View Post
              Try this page instead
              http://www.ekf-eu.com/general_info.a...er=K&offset=15

James, you aren't really helping
              Ah...outed. Well done.

Comment

Let's hope his current dojo doesn't mind him criticising other BKA dojo...

Comment

Originally posted by Paikea View Post
                  Ah...outed. Well done.
                  Not really..he was using his name as he said.

Comment

I couldn't give two shits about this, or some kid I've pissed off. I know who it is, which surprises a little, but hey, who cares? Until I read this I thought he was a nice kid, but honestly, I've got bigger fish to fry.

Oh, and notice the "gibbo" in my signature, that's the give away.
                    Last edited by The great I AM; 10th August 2009, 09:23 AM.

Comment

*grabs popcorn*
                      Do you have enough to share?

lol

Comment

Let's hope his current dojo doesn't mind him criticising other BKA dojo...
                        Well, aside from the insults to Gibbo, his comments are interesting and probably valid. He's seen Wakaba go through a fair amount of changes from a perspective that we don't have, so to some extent I can see where he's coming from.

Comment

Originally posted by JSchmidt View Post
                          Not really..he was using his name as he said.
                          More fully identified, then. Odd way to introduce oneself...liable to achieve unintended consequences.

Comment

ah the banter is unrivalled

Comment

One thing to consider will be travelling time & how to get there

Both clubs are excellent and have top rate sensei

Unless you will be travelling by car (and yes i did see your age) then going to mumeishi
                              might present hazards for a young female as it involves tube / bus / walk to get there
                              and its not the nicest area so tuesday night wouldnt be an ideal practise

Lots of people attend mumeishi on a sunday in addition to their own clubs so it has a good atmosphere
                              Youd need to talk to sensei before doubling up as its courtesy to ask and practically different clubs
                              have different teaching methods for beginners and that can cause confusion

On balance id say wakaba is your better bet for now
                              and as its been pointed out just because you didnt think you saw something doesnt mean it isnt there

Anyway good luck & let us know how you get on

cheers

phil..

Comment

note to self

at least scan whole thread before being nice to someone

Hmmmm

Comment

Working...
                                X